Monday, January 14, 2008

You Have A Lot To Say

So blogging is all new to me, however I have been aware of this contemporary form of thought sharing for sometime now. I think it's great. I can remember back in high school in one of my Creative Writing courses, we called it reflections. We would take a few minutes at the beginning of the class, to write down our thoughts regarding the topics of our choice. Usually we talked about the day before or the weekend, or something we saw on television. I hated it then, but years later when I read, I was glad our teacher made us do it. Which brings me to the present day. Apparently I have a lot to say, as was said to me by a friend. So with this tool, I will try not to ramble on with hopeless nothings, or empty rhetoric, I will do my best to be entertaining, funny, and informative about things that I feel are important. My experience includes, being a husband and father of four, traveling to Africa and Italy as a videographer, being incarcerated in New York's Rikers Island prison for a year, currently publishing a book, being a Christian fanatic and much, much more....

No comments: